We require a non-refundable deposit beofre we can book your vehicle in for a towbar fitting.
This is to cover costs we incur when we have to return stock in cases where customers don't
turn up. This deposit is only £50 and is subtracted from the final total of your bill upon
We use Stripe for secure online payment processing. You can securely pay below. Once we have confirmed your payment, the date you choose will be secured.
Please read our Terms & Fitting Policies before paying your deposit. By paying your deposit you are agreeing to abide by these terms.
There are a few things you can do in order to prepare your car for your towbar fitting. Following the steps below will ensure that your fitting progresses as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Please ensure that your car is empty. We almost always need access to all areas of your boot, and often need access to the rest of the interior too. We also sometimes need access to behind the glovebox so it's better to empty this too.
- If possible, leave the manual in the car somewhere in case we need fuse locations etc
- Please try to arrive by 9:00AM, if you arrive later than 10:30AM on the day of your fitting we reserve the right to re-book you in for a different date at our discretion.
- Please notify us of any modifications including but not limited to; Audio System Upgrades, Suspension Changes, Aftermarket Sensors, ECU Chipping or Re-programming, Bumper modifications, Exhaust system modifications. If your vehicle is modified it may cause compatibility issues with your fitting, so please get in touch first.
- Please make us aware of any damage to your car interior and exterior. In addition please take note of any warning lights on the dash and let us know before we start work.